Surrounded With Joy

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Jesus!

A friend of mine gave me the Manger scene idea. She and her family gets all of their kids together and makes a Manger picture every year. Over the years they have been so wonderful to see. So I decided to start it with our family. I thought it turned out so wonderfully. There is just something amazing about children "acting" out our most precious gift. Cayden had a big job this year and he did a great job! Next year if it works out I would love to have all of my nieces and my nephew in it. DeWayne has three nieces. Get ready Emmy, Ali and Dee. Anyway I just had to share this precious picture. Note the sad little Angel in the background. She was so upset because we sat her on the grass. A big no, no!!! I love it! We hope you all have a beautiful Christmas season, and we wish you all the joys, and love God has for you! Merry Christmas!

No comments: