Ryan, hard at work with his new art set. Since he has been doing so well with potty training, Gee got him a new art set for all his hard work. (Very proud Gee!) He LOVES to draw, color, paint... anything to do with art. You will usually see him carrying around a pad of paper and pencil. If you have a stack of any kind of paper/business cards/greeting cards he will want to see it. It's funny... When I have the boys sign a greeeting card, Ryan cries when I take it away to put it in the envelope. And he is very precise and serious. It is amazing to see a love of his at such a young age. Notice all the art supplies in the back, and of course the blankie close by!
Surrounded With Joy
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Focused...
Ryan, hard at work with his new art set. Since he has been doing so well with potty training, Gee got him a new art set for all his hard work. (Very proud Gee!) He LOVES to draw, color, paint... anything to do with art. You will usually see him carrying around a pad of paper and pencil. If you have a stack of any kind of paper/business cards/greeting cards he will want to see it. It's funny... When I have the boys sign a greeeting card, Ryan cries when I take it away to put it in the envelope. And he is very precise and serious. It is amazing to see a love of his at such a young age. Notice all the art supplies in the back, and of course the blankie close by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks great! What program did you use to design it? I am looking at doing one for Christmas. I am very impressed!
I LOVE this layout!! How cute! I'd love to know what you used also. Cutest boys in Riverview too! :)
Love the new layout. I am trying hard to get mine up and running... if I could just find time to update is regularly! Your little artiste' is too cute! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment