Yesterday my little Cayden came to stay with us. We had such a nice day. The boys LOVE him, and wanted to play. Ethan kept saying lets put him on my bed, lets lay him here, lets put him there. He is a very good big cousin.
Uncle DeWayne enjoys him too, but having a baby around makes Uncle DeWayne want another of his own... a girl, or in his words "a little Sarah". He teases me about it quite often, but I stand my ground. Aunt Cici told Cayden that I am having such a wonderful time with him and I think that he is the perfect addition to our family. My first Nephew!!! I almost had Ethan on my side too.
I was holding Cayden and DeWayne said we needed another baby. I told Ethan to tell daddy that we didn't need anymore babies, we have a perfect one right here. Ethan said "ya, we don't need anymore babies, we have Cayden." I said tell daddy that you don't want anymore brothers and sisters. He said "Daddy I don't want anymore brothers or si...., but I do want a baby sister!" It was very cute! He loves Cayden AND wants a baby sister. Mommy just isn't on their same wave length. I do want to give Ethan the things that he wants in life, but sorry BUBBA that is where I draw the line! I'm enjoying my Cayden, and I'm good with two. The Lord will have to change my mind.
The things that come out of our little ones' minds are so sweet, so honest and so innocent. Too CUTE!
2 comments:
So cute how Ethan made his desire for a baby sister known!
Very cute. You never know what is going to come out of their mouths!
Post a Comment