(picture is from the Aquarium a few days ago, he was a hermit crab, yes those are his goggles) : )
Well, yesterday Ethan and I "officially" started Pre-K. I am getting a book list of books we are reading on the side of my blog for those interested. It is a curriculum that is mainly reading stories together. Yesterday he was so funny. It takes maybe 30 min. to read through the "stories" of the day. He was really excited Sunday night so I read a story out of one of the books, and we made a picture. Well, when Monday came all the excitement vanished. After the first couple of passages he said "Are we done with my school work yet!", real encouraging for mommy on the first day, thank you! It was funny. He was just excited to play because daddy was home yesterday. Seriously, 30 min. and we'll be done. I promise!!! Just cooperate please! Anyway, I hope the rest of it goes better. Today we read on the "big bed" (mommy and daddies bed), I didn't get the complaints today! Lord help me, it's only Pre-K! I'm sure it will go better, it really is only pre-k so I don't have to be too worried if he isn't into. Next year I might have to worry!
1 comment:
Thank you for the book list. I will have to check those out. Hang in there, girl. You can do it!
Post a Comment