Surrounded With Joy

Friday, January 9, 2009

My Camera is Home!!!




Look how excited they are about Mommy getting her camera back!!! I went and picked my camera up today and had to check to make sure it was working right! Yeah!!! I am so glad to get it back.

While I was there I picked up a new usb thing to put more pictures on my new digital frame (a Christmas present from me and to me!) : ) One of the guys that worked there gave the boys a balloon, very nice, kept the boys occupied while I was looking for the usb port. Next thing I know Ethan is sobbing! I look up, and there goes his balloon. I explained to him that Mommy told him to hold on to it and that I was sorry that he lost it. Didn't help, still sobbing. The same guy that gave him the balloon must have seen it go up because he found us and saw Ethan crying, and said I'll get you another. I told Ethan make sure you tell him thank you. Both boys are happy, they both have a balloon.

I find what I'm looking for and go to the register to pay. Ethan has a death grip on his balloon. After I pay I put my receipt and usb port in my purse and the Ryan starts sobbing! I don't even have to look up this time, I already know that his balloon is gone! I quickly tell Ethan that he has to share his with brother, as Ryan is saying "nother one" and crying!!! I scoop him up and leave. It was very nice of that guy to give them a balloon, but a quick trip turned into quick trip with a lot of tears!!! By the time they got home they where sharing the balloon nicely. I guess Ethan kinda knew what his brother was "going through".

1 comment:

Beth Finch said...

I think I would be happy to live in a world without balloons for that very reason!!! Glad the camera is back and in action!!!