For Christmas my Dad got Mom, Myself, DeWayne, Mis and Josh tickets to go to the Carol Burnett show. So Thursday night we headed out to Bone Fish Grill (VERY YUMMY) and then to the show. It was such a great show. We all had so much fun together. During the show she takes questions and reminisced about the past. We saw clips from old shows and enjoyed listening. She has an unbelievable memory! She looks the same too. Anyway after the show we tried our hardest to be able to get the gifts dad got us signed. It was a Life magazine from 1971 with Carol Burnett on the cover and the book "One More Time" she wrote. I stood at the "Authorized Personnel Only" door for a good while and when we were told that she was not coming out I took a picture with her magazine instead! Close enough I guess. We did enjoy ourselves.
Thanks dad for the thoughtful gift, we loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment