Welcome all to our Family Blog! I finally decided to go ahead and make a blog for our family and friends to enjoy updated happenings in our home. I'm glad I did. I really have enjoyed getting this together, and hope you enjoy all the updates.
When I was trying to think of a name for the blog I put all of our initials together and got DSER, so I added our family member that often gets forgotten lately and came up with DSERT! (Ty was very happy to help!) It fits well I think. Dessert is something you look forward too, and it is definitely fun. Although life does have some not so fun times I try to enjoy life and find something in my day to look forward to. For DeWayne and I it is being together and being with our boys. Life is so new with them. We treasure each others company.
Hope you like your "D.S.E.R.T."!
Sarah
1 comment:
Your blog looks great!!! Emily was very excited to seet Ethan and Ryan on the computer.
Post a Comment