We have had such a busy week... I had to work today, so we are all very sleepy, the boys especially. So, I told them it was time to take a rest. Ryan was happy, he was asking for a nap. Ethan doesn't usually nap, so he was upset. I told him to go to his bed and lay down. It was nice and dark in there, I had the humidifier going since they had been coughing. So it was a perfect environment for a nice nap. I went and got a shower, then got my lap top and have been working on it. DeWayne just came home for lunch, came in and said hi, then went to check on the boys. I told him I made Ethan lay down too. He came back in and said where is Ethan? I said supposed to be in his bed. He couldn't find him anywhere. Maybe he is going to the bathroom.
No... Where is he?


We finally found him behind the couches where we keep some blankets and pillows. He made himself a little bed and fell asleep. I'm sure he fought it, but I know he was so tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment