Surrounded With Joy

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

DINOSAURS...

In the fall of last year my dad watched the boys for me one day while I had to work. When I picked them up they had already had an eventful day (Learning Express, McDonald's, Papa's usual). Dad had one other thing he had planned for the day, so I decided to come along.

He took us to Dinosaur World! It was a beautiful Florida day. The boys had a wonderful time. All the dinosaurs where on display, their very big displays. Ethan would run from dino to dino. They also got to do a fossil dig and found some sharks teeth. We had such a good time spending the afternoon together and watching the boys enjoy themselves.

The reason I am posting now is that I didn't have my digital camera that day, so dad bought a disposable camera. But I did think this was a "blogable" event. (As DeWayne would say.)

Thanks Daddy for the great afternoon and most of all for the wonderful memories.





No comments: