Surrounded With Joy

Monday, February 16, 2009

For My Birthday...

DeWayne and the boys made my day so very special. We did everything I wanted to do...spend time with my family. For lunch we went to Olive Garden with my sister. Then that evening we went to Downtown Disney. We had such a good time. Ethan said "Is this Disney World?" For a split second I thougth "Hmmm... I might be on to something" Then of course I said "No sweetie". I really wanted to say yes. How much cheaper it would be!

Anyway, we visited the LEGO store....




This was so neat... They had so many different statues made out of LEGOS. Here the boys are in front of a shark, fish, and crab.


And Ethan and Ryan where sooooo excited to find Buzz Lightyear! We had to get a picture!


And of course found a candy store... Goofy's candy store...


We also got to ride a little boat along the way!



What a wonderful birthday I had! I am a very blessed 28 year old woman!

No comments: