Surrounded With Joy

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bowling!


I am so sad that I do not have any pictures of this (I dropped my camera off at the "doctor" yesterday). We took the boys bowling yesterday. Grandma Collins would be so proud of her little boys. I was so upset about not having pictures and DeWayne promised we would come again. Maybe we'll take Grandma too! Anyway, the boys did great! They even had Ryan's size in shoes! Too Cute!!! Ethan really enjoyed it. He would run up holding his ball and launch it down the lane. The ball thudded every time. Twice it landed on top of the gutter and got stuck. He took it very seriously. So much fun though!!! Ryan was pretty tired, but he did a great job getting the ball to the pins. It took about 5 minutes for the ball to finally reach the pins after he pushed it, but it got there. We really enjoyed our time together. Food was pricey, so next time we'll eat before we go! Thank the Lord for my beautiful family! I am blessed with such amazing company!

No comments: